Top Reasons You Should Professionally Stage Your Home...
1. You Will Make More Money. U.S. Housing and Urban Development reports that a staged house sells, on average, 17% higher than a non-staged house.
2. Faster Sale, Less Stress. The New York Village Voice reported that the average number of days on the market for a staged house was approximately 1/3 the time of the unstaged home.
3. It's FREE! In a 2003 HomeGain Survey of over 2000 Realtors, it was discovered that sellers who spent up to $1,000 staging their home recovered almost 200% of the cost in the sale of their home.
4. Offers an Objective Professional Touch. Most home sellers cannot view their house objectively. If you can't see objectively, you can't "package" effectively.
5. Creates a Beautiful Vision for Buyers. Only 10% of homebuyers can visualize the potential of a home. That's why staging a vacant home is critical! You don't want the benefits of your beautiful home left up to the buyer's imagination.
6. Prevents Lowering the Price. Don't settle for less and lower your price...have your house staged.
7. Fresh Curb Appeal
8. Leaving Your House in "AS IS" Condition Will Help Sell the Competition. Right now the number of homes for sale on the market is at a record high, competition is getting stiff and buyers have an expectation when they walk through your door.
9. Assistance with Maintenance and Upkeep
10. Lowers the Liability of a Vacant Home
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION.
**Part of the information provided above was made available by Home Staging Resource.