TEMPORARY HOUSING FOR HOME MANAGERS
"Live in Style for a While"
• Would you like to live a luxury lifestyle for UNDER $1,500 a month?
• Relocating to Austin
• Low commitment / potential short-term
• Going through a major life change
• Need to maintain your lifestyle but lower your monthly expenses
• Want to experience living in different areas of town before you buy
• Building a home and need flexible housing alternatives
These are just a few great reasons to try our program. Palace Keepers pairs individuals with beautiful vacant homes for sale. If you are in transition and don't want a long term lease, then join the Palace Keepers team. If you have nice home furnishings and no pets, you have a good chance to become a Palace Keepers Home Manager! Would you like the opportunity to live in an area before purchasing, want reduced monthly expenses, are building a home, or simply want to live in a luxury home at apartment rent prices, give us a call today for more details and to see if you qualify. No long-term lease is required!
If you qualify to become a home manager, you can live in a $400,000 to over $2,000,000 property for as little as $1,200 a month. Imagine enjoying a Palace Keepers home as if it were your own!
Requirements for a Palace Keepers Home Manager:
• Keep the home tidy and presentable at all times
• Allow Realtors to show the house between 9am and 8pm, 7 days a week.
The house is on a lock-box and the realtors will phone you in advance
• Be willing to leave the home during Realtor showings when possible
• Pay for the utilities
• Pay for yard maintenance / pool maintenance / moving expenses
• Vacate the house when it sells upon 30 days advance notice